While you're not going to believe me when I tell you this...I don't even like apples.
It's true, I really don't. Or rather, didn't, before I started this. They always made my stomach feel weird (fiber?), like I was still really hungry even though I knew I wasn't. Then I went
on a practice wedding diet* and realized that apples were easy to pack and would contribute little-to-nothing to my caloric intake...so I started buying them. Then I had the thing with the beer, and 17 apples later, here we are.
They are growing on me.
I decided to scrap the final blind test of my top favorites, because I know that I'll continue rotating the top choices in my lunches anyway, just for variety. Who was the grand hoo-ha of apples, you ask?? Let's see:

Thanks for enduring this long ride! I promise, no more taste tests for a while / ever. Now I can go back to posting about fun things like wedding budgets and school assignments. Can you even contain your excitement?!?!
*I have since quite said diet, as evidenced by today's consumption of breakfast tacos, pizza, 6 shortbread cookies, and ice cream-in-an-hour. Someone get a tractor to haul me out of here.
2 comments:
sweet chart! i've always loved the pink lady.
i think, just for the sake of fun, in the fall you should try a honecrisp. like, one of the huge, brightly colored, organic ones, and eat it within a couple days of purchase. if i understand your taste fondness for apples (ie, not too sweet with a good bit of tart), i think you'll really like it.
congrats on a mission completed!
nice graph, nerd.
Post a Comment