1) My last full-time day of work tomorrow! A.K.A., Friday Fun Day as demanded by my bosses. This is scheduled to consist of lunch, a movie, and most likely a nerf basketball tournament in my office. Seriously, I will never have a better job. I'll continue coming in one afternoon a week until we leave for the honeymoon, just to keep the administrative boat afloat, but this is the time now for moving all my personal files and taking my box 'o crap home. Oh how they will miss my crap!
2) The last major edit of our capstone class' business plan, which has robbed me of sleep, vomit, tears, and some blood from a major imaginary catfight that I had with one girl in my class, known to most of you as That Stupid Whore (I won). There's always one, right?! Anyway, I'm in charge of editing this 25-page clusterf$&k of a plan, and now we're in the final streeeeeeeetch.
3) A terribly timed block sale (which I scheduled - thank you, me!). The weather says it's now supposed to rain. The house is a wreck. Both of us need sleep and have to take turns with the heating pad for our backs every night. But hey, PURGING IS FUN! It'll all be great by Saturday afternoon when I'm rolling around in a big pile of cash-ola. Or when I'm paying off the credit card. Pot-ay-to po-tah-to.
4) The beginning of the wedding countdown! 1 month from today, people! As I told Amy earlier, this is unfortunately when Super Organized Planner (me) becomes Exorcist Girl With Spinning Head (me). All of our vendors are suddenly super concerned with getting answers, confirmations, payments! I'm trying to stave them off for two weeks until I have all sorts of free time...yes...free time...soon.
Until then...send some big gasps of air my way!
3 comments:
Big gasps of air - all for you! You can do it! (in the words of the crazy dude in waterboy)
So excited for you! Although this will be crazy, it is leading up to eternal bliss!! (hyperbole much? yep)
Love you!
GASP.
GASP.
GASP.
The last month is one of the best reasons for a honeymoon after the wedding. Seriously, your head will spin the whole time, and once it's over, the vacation will be THE best ever. Seriously, the inventor of the honeymoon was the greatest woman to ever live.
Post a Comment