Sunday, April 25, 2010

Apple 17: Honeycrisp

Well....we're here. 17 apples and 17 blogs later, Operation Eve is O-V-E-R, count it! Angels sang as I pulled the last apple, the Honeycrisp, out of the fridge. I felt a cool breeze on my face and a weight lifted off my shoulders as I began to process what life would be like without a bushel of apples on my brain every...bless-ed...day. 

Let's do it. 

Taste: Sweet with a melon-flavored aftertaste. As you might know by now, sweet is not exactly my cup 'o tea.

Texture: Perhaps now is a good time to mention that I've kept this in the fridge for 18 days. Anymore questions? 

Attractiveness: Great size, great speckling, great little beaut we got ourselves here.

Price: $2.49/lb. Yowzers. 

Rating: For this price, I was expecting John Mayer to pop out of the apple. But he didn't, and so my disappointment will guide this ruling...5 seeds!







No comments: