After My Favoritist Post Ever, a third party jumped in to chastise the guy for making assumptions:
WOW! Never occured to you old stick that the guy in the black jump suit might be one of the perps? Better just to think he was a "bad" person defending their home. Probably clingin to a gun and bible while doing it.
But, sure enough, Crazy posted back and confirmed that he was, in fact, the dude in the jumpsuit. But make no mistake about his flashlight.
For your information, That was not a Plus 2 Maglite, whatever that is. I have the MAGLITE ST3D016 3-D Cell LED Flashlight, used by law enforcement officers throughout the country.
Then later...
I'm headed out to the garage. I'll let everyone know how things go tonight.
I'll be honest, it's to the point that I check the blog several times a day to see if Crazy has any updates. Now the neighbors are jumping in with suggestions, too. One guy said that since the burglaries are occurring in the afternoon, maybe he should stake out at 3 p.m. instead of 3 a.m. and disguise himself as a piece of wilting grass. Then another guy said he just noticed that someone stole his IRA, so he'd be sitting by his computer waiting for the next theft to occur.
Excellent.
1 comment:
I hope you save all of these for your book. This is a whole chapter in the making.
I'm telling you. gold mind.
Post a Comment