I'm not crushed, though. I'm actually not really disappointed at all, other than thinking it would've been nice to at least get the offer for self-esteem's sake, right? But if I had been offered it, I probably would've taken it for lack of a better option, and that is definitely no way to start off any job. Hopefully this rejection will allow me to get one step closer to my "dream job," if you will. Although I hear no one's hiring people to personal shop in Target and then test out masseuses all afternoon, so...
At the end of the day, I'm glad that I at least finished out the interview process, because I think it will make me a stronger interviewer in the future...mostly because I'm not interested in peeing my pants if I ever meet another Deb in a dark alley/office.
The search continues!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that. Although, if it had worked out, do you think you would have ever thought of "Debbie D" the same way? Doubtful.
Post a Comment