Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the day I broke up with the bachelor

I tried to like the newest Bachelor Jason Meznick even though he seemed like such a cheesedick from Day 1, but he had that freaking adorable kid so you know, I cut him some slack. Then he pulled off an unconvincing proposal to Melissa in the end, fine whatever. But then the guy cried like 17 times, and it would've saved me more time if he'd just lopped off his testicles in one fell swoop. And then he had the audacity to break up with the poor girl on national television, because apparently he didn't have had the decency to do it in private because then he just wouldn't have been true to his wallet heart, right? The only silver lining in the episode was his pathetic attempt to use the whole I don't want to live with regrets scapegoat and she muttered "You're such a bastard." Oh ABC, you and your so-called good television hath made a big mistake. I am all about reality TV but I'm not interested in a "huge twist" where some mangina stomps all over a sweet girl in front of millions of people. I think The Bachelor and I are finally  donezo.





1 comment:

b|rad said...

love. it. the roomies were obsessed with this season of the bachelor and well, jason was easy on the eyes so i tuned in from week to week to make fun of how ridiculous that show is. i spent more time mocking the show than actually enjoying it. until last night. I was GLUED to the edge of my seat during the finale and then the after the rose ceremony was the icing on the cake. loved. it. forget your opinions of jason, melissa, or molly...the drama was more than I could have hoped for. epic.